Friday, May 8, 2009

What is best for ticks and fleas on an animal?

I have tried everything to get rid of the ticks and fleas on my dogs.
Answers:
Frontline works great for dogs, and only is applied once per month. It takes about 3-4 months of treatment for all current fleas and their eggs to be killed, but you should stop seeing alive fleas within a day or two. But whatever treatment you do you need to keep it going continuously. Whenever your dogs go outside they have a high chance of having a flea or tick get on them, so without constant treatment the fleas will keep coming back.
I've used frontline on all my dogs and have never had a problem.
Go to your vet %26 get Frontline Plus , it works great and is actually cheaper at the vet.
My Lab is 2 and ive never ever seen a flea or tick on her.
I use Frontline on my dogs, live in the country and works for us
Have you tried a two way approach and use Frontline Plus and Sentinel (both vet prescribed)? Frontline will do direct damage to the adult fleas and Sentinel will stop egg production from a blood level.

No comments:

Post a Comment