Sunday, August 2, 2009

What is the phrase i use must?


Answers:
WaYS^

or


lOl
Sit.
too what?xxx
What?
attack, heal
huh?
get em
"walkies"
what?????/

i would ask you to check your question before you start confusing me.
try to focus
mustnt.
aah,Yoda you seek? Use phrase you must!
i must i must increase my bust
Rephrase, please.
2 points, thanks! lol. Seriously, phrase for what?
word
It all depends on what you'd like to achieve but I'd suggest better grammar to ask with...
MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
ive read ya question and havent got te foggiest wot your on about hun?? wat exactly do u wonna no youve lost me!! soz next question??
NO!
I have no idea how his head ended up in my flower bed.
Not tonight Josephine !!!
If you are referring to your dog and not just being a p**t, then I would suggest 'Good Dog!'

No comments:

Post a Comment