Sunday, August 2, 2009

What is you favorite dog breed?

Tell me if you have it, or just think they're cute!
Myne is A jack russell terrier!
why i have one who is so cute
thanks
Answers:
Mine is Jack Russell Terrier too.

I have one, though he is evil!

He stole my dinner! hehe


脽眉bbl毛拧
a chawawa!

good luck!
great DANE
Australian Shepherd.
My father was a breeder (a business I now run) and I have been around them my entire life.
%26lt; %26lt; %26lt; , the beautiful,proud, intelligent Doberman Pinschers!!!
labrador retreiver is awsome
mine iz a min pin because well i have a min pin hes cute and chubby
i have a yorkie and i love them
It's between a German Sheperd and an Akita.
i have a chihuahua and omg he is so cute...
Dobermans rule!
german shepherd.we have them and they are great!!
Great Danes i just had a lose of one! But hopefully i will get another!
Labrador Retriever. I like the floppy, expressive ears.
chihauhaua. BY FAR.
Border Collie and Chihuahua- I have one of each. The Border Collie is named Heifer and the Chihuahua is named Roo
i love german shepards
Golden Retrievers Big beautiful Goldies!! Gotta love them.
American Bulldog
My favorite breed is the Shiba Inu and I am proud to say that I am owned by one. :)
Mine is an english springer spaniel
we had one about 2 yrs ago his name was tucker.
he was an awsome loyal dog who would do anything for his owner plus he makes a cute sad face : )
I had a greyhound...he was fast as hell, but couldn't out run a car! Got hit and died!!!

Why did you have to bring up dogs? Now I'm sad thinking about Arthur my deceased dog!!
German Shepherds. They are smart and about as useful a dog as you can possibly have. I have several on my farm. They track missing animals and people, defend the flocks, sound the alarm if strange people or animals intrude, and protect the family members. They are about the bravest animals I've ever seen and yet the most fun-loving family pet you can have. They are just wonderful dogs if you have a job for them to do. They NEED work. If you don't provide them with a job, they will invent one and that can be trouble.
Gotta B the Doberman
I looooove BLACK LABS however I have a norlad terrier
.Shade died last April...was a Rottweiler. was a beautiful dog
I love golden retrievers! I don't have one but when i'm older i would love to buy one! I like jack russels as well. My aunty has a wire jack russel and she's absolutely adorable.
Shar-pei's are so adorable. I love the way they are so wrinkly! Sometimes their wrinkles cover their eyes!

Here are some adorable pictures!
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u47/x...
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q316/...
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i182/j...
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/se...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/b...
great pyrenees which i have
or an american eskimo dog which i had growing up both are great breeds!
For good friends-Golden Retrievers
The cutest-Almost any puppy
Playful-Labrador
To cuddle with-Maltese
Well...I have a West Highland Terrier...whom I love ever oh so dearly...But I absolutely LOVE Great Danes...My dad had a binch before I was born...They are so cute and amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment