Sunday, August 2, 2009

What is your dog's favorite toy?


Answers:
My dog is REALLY big, and it has been difficult to find toys his size (I don't want him choking on anything!). I've actually found that he really enjoys playing with an empty 64 oz juice bottle, so I clean them out, take off the lid and the little plastic ring that's left behind, remove the label and scrub off the glue and he has a blast! I also bought him one of the 12" rubbermaid trash cans and he tosses it around the back yard and prances around with it...

with three crushed juice bottles and a trash can in the back yard, it looks like we're on the trashy side, but I don't care since my dog has fun :)
welll when he was a baby i gave him this lil heart thing and he has never stoped playing with it
pet rope
she also likes tennis balls and we can only give her fleece toys once in awhile because she tears them up---I'm waiting for her Kong chew toy to come in the mail
a stuffed duck
Mine loves her Kong but only when there's treats in it. If she's feeling interactive, it's a tennis ball. If she's feeling like a loner, it's a rawhide bone.
teddy bear he sucks its tail when he is sleepy as for when my two dogs play any soft toy forget the proper dog toys they much prefer a stuffed toy
My dog's favorite toy is a tennis ball and the other ball with the rope on it with the knot.
my dog favorite toys are a stuffed little chicken carry a yellow chickegg, and a blue soft doggy tecup hanger but usedo be use for holding the kitchen chair legs .but nomore . and goofy plastic doll with little uniftits on .
My Yorkie loves anything that squeaks, but especially loves toys that sing, talk, bark or otherwise make sounds. She really loves the stuffed Elmo toys that sing or rhyme.
Her dog house, we have a German shepherd and she will pull her dog house all over the yard. She has bones, tennis balls and squeaky toys but loves to play with the dog house and it is huge.
a plush chipmunk

No comments:

Post a Comment