Sunday, August 2, 2009

What is your dogs breed?

I have three black/tan Dobermans %26 a rescued mutt that thinks she is one too.
Answers:
I currently have 2 Dobermans -- both female. One is the traditional Black and Tan and the other is a Rust and Red.

They are the only breed for me! :)
siberian husky :)
My dog is a mutt and proud of it. Healthy, happy, lively, with a beautiful glossy coat - and most importantly she looks like a real DOG, not a microscopic rat on a string!
2 staffordshire bull terriers and 1 staffie x whippet, all rescue dogs, there are far too many staffies being put to sleep each day because people buy from breeders so get a rescue dog and save a life, oh i also have 4 cats 2 rabbits, fish and stick insects
Morning! I have 2 Golden Retrievers
I currently have 3 Dogs, 2 boys %26 1 girl. The Boys are from a rescue shelter, the oldest is 9 yrs he's a Border Collie X Labrador. The middle (boy) is 6 yrs, he's a real mixture (mutt) of maybe staffordshire terrier mix and the youngest is 11 months old and she's a purebred Border Collie.
Dogue de Bordeaux

Bull mastiff
I have two rescued Saint Bernards!
I have 5 rescued Miniature Pinschers, 2 blk/tan, 2 red stag, 1 choc/tan, 1 rescue choc Lab and 1 blk/tan Dobe whose owner did not want him so gave him to me. My dogs range from 13 yrs to 1 yr old. I have owned several Gsd, 2 Rotties, 2 Dobes plus several MinPins, 2 toy Poodles and rescued/fostered lots of MinPins, Dobes, Aussies, and Gsds.
Yorkshire Terrier
A rottweiler/Queensland Heeler mix puppy and also a Bull Mastiff, both very loving. The mastiff thinks he's a lap dog though...very difficult for a 160lb dog!
Our dog is a yorkie mix. Much better to have a mix than any purebred. Less prone to diseases and genetic problems!
i have a very hyper dachshund.
I don't have any at the moment as I moved to an apartment in the city, but I bought my Father a Great Dane pup, who stand like 7 feet tall on his hind paws and my mum a Labra Doodle, a cross between a Labrador and Poodle.

I love dogs use to have a boxer, than two bull terriers, Australian not American ones, they have a bad rep but are so gentle to kids and faithfull !
I have a Rottweiler...he's a real softy though lol.
Before him I have had a Golden Lab and a well respected mutt.
Two mini poodles! The smartest dogs ever, they are always getting themselves into something.
I have a black Labrador Retriever. He's the only dog I've ever had and he is my buddy. Although, since my daughter was born, he seems to pay more attention to her than me or my husband..lol... they are best friends.
2 Dalmatian's, One Dachshund, One Pug, One mix between a Pug and a Boston Terrier
I have a Papillon.
I'm the proud owner of a rescued Whippet named Calypso, and on Monday I'll be getting another rescued Whippet. His name will be Loki. I'm excited! :-D
two mouthy Chihuahua's one is normal size the other is a teacup %26 some times they think their Dobermans!!
I had a dobie once...we lost him a few years back though : (

Now I have a black shep mix, a shar pei/terrier mix and 2 dachshunds.
I'm the proud owner of 4 German Shepherds, 1 Rottweiler, 1 Toy Fox Terrier, 1 Corgi, 1 Yorkie, 1 Schipperkee, 1 Dachshund, 4 Chihuahuas, 1 Papillon, 1 Chihuahua/Poodle mix, 1 Pit Bull/Red Heeler mix, and 1 Toy Manchester Terrier. All rescued dogs.
I have a lab/shepherd mix, a beagle mix, and a wire fox terrier.
One is a Shep/Mastiff mix and the other is a West Virginia Black dog..as she was found wandering in West Virginia by the Vet I was working for and is a black dog..smile. both are rescues and I love 'em like my kids.
iv got two mutts. cutest damn dogs to.=) first one is Baby, she a chow/retriever mix, she has a black mane, tail, and legs, the rest of her is silver/grey. the second one is Deja, she is black and cream, (instead of tan) she's a shepherd mix. my aunt owned her, then my dad, then my family. and Baby and Deja grew up in the same place, were seperated for a few years, and are back together in my family

No comments:

Post a Comment