Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What is the best stuff to get rid of pet oder?(dog) urine?

my step daughters dog came to visit for a week and he urinated all ove my house i am so angry i just want to jump out of my skin(carpet ,blankets ,walls)
Answers:
http://www.zeroodorpet.com/

really good stuff and it works great
there is no one answer to that you just have to read labels but i recommend you go to a pet store and find a odor eliminator odor eliminator works with enzymes to counter act the odor be care full if the label states any perfumes at all its a fake and just covering it up not eliminating it
why didnt you ask if it was house trained or take it out instead of allowing it to pee in your house?

if youve cleaned the areas properly, it shouldnt smell.

.
where i am is a brand called lysol, i hope ya have the same
Urine Erase works great at removing pet stains and smell from carpet and upholstery, it will even remove old stains. http://store.arbico-organics.com/1505801...

Spot Shot also worked well for me when my dogs were pups. http://www.wd40.com/brands/spot_shot.htm...

Now whenever other dogs come to visit that I don't know, I make them wear belly bands so that they don't mark all over my house (especially the boys).
White vinegar will neutralize the odor. Be sure to spot test on your carpet, washing blankets will most likely take care of the odor in them. Wash the walls with soap and water, then spray vinegar on them. (you might want to spot test the walls also if they're any color other than white.)
for the carpet just clean it with carpet cleaner and just put lysol when done cleaning it
"Out" from Kmart.it's worth it's every drop.works wonderfully!!
I hate hearing stories like this, because it gives all dogs a poor image.

A product I like is comes under two brand names, "Nature's Miracle" and "Petastic".

Most pet store should be able to recommend an effective product available in your area.

Don't panic if it doesn't seem to work at first. Some of these products need several days to "digest" the odor, during which time it might actually smell worse. Please use liberally, you need to completely soak the soiled areas for these products to work.

Peeing all over your house is certainly not acceptable, coming from any dog! Does he behave like that at her house? I have two dogs and I am a passionate dog lover, but I must tell you that you would be completely justified in not letting this animal in your home anymore. If your step-daughter is unable to understand this she is neither mature nor responsible enough to own a dog.
Dog urine will literly ruin your floors, cause it has alkaline and acidic componets. Thats why it STAINS
Urine Gone.

Ordorcide 210 Concentrate $19.99 http://www.redhotcc.com/dog_urine.html...

Simple Solution Stain %26 Odor Remover www.petsmart.com
Just look on petsmart.com or you can try products in the pet department at your local department store.

Best of Luck
Urine-be-gone, available at bed bath and beyond, not only covers the smell, but kills the bacteria.
Lost of products listed here, but for my 2 cents worth..
I user "URINE OFF" . It's the best I have found and then I follow it with Nature's Miracle after it has time to do it's job.

No comments:

Post a Comment