Friday, July 31, 2009

What is the most popular dog in 2006-07?

what is the most popular dog in america
Answers:
According to AKC for 2006, it is the Labrador Retriever, 2007 stats are not out yet. Here is a list of ranking by breed.
http://www.akc.org/reg/dogreg_stats.cfm...
This is the 16th year in a row that the Lab has topped the list.
probably labs.
Most popular dog is always a labrador just about any year you check. Tho Yorkies are fast catching up! :)
I dont know the actual answer, but I am going to take a guess and say a pitbull or pitbull terrier.
idk, but i love my bosten terrier! :)
The number one AKC registered breed is the Labrador Retriever, but of unregistered breeds it is thought that the Pit Bull is the most numerous.
in the hood it will always be the pitbull
I have two pitbull and I don't live in the hood, my dogs are smart, cute and athletic.
the pit bull is the choice for men
Our Kimba. A mixed breed of every dog's race available on earth. Strong character. Very stubborn. Knowing when he did something wrong. Know how to apologize, which seldom happened and we all love him.
I think it's a mutt. There are so many more mutts out there than any single purebred dog.
Probable the pit bull, golden retv. or lab
But most definitely for me MINE is always the most popular dog in any year!
I have a Pit bull and i am a female and we don't live in the hood either. More people are realizing that the news and bad press is not true about Pits that the are great dogs.
i am a female also, and i have a pit/lab mix and think shes the best and I DONT LIVE IN THE HOOD!!
I agree, it is probably a lab. The statistics do not allow for dogs that are refistered with other registries than AKC, or those who have AKC dogs and do not register the, nor does it account for dogs that end up in the pounds. Labs are one of the main purebreds seen in the shelters. People like them when they are cute little pups and get rid of them when they are big. My favorite is and allways will be the chihuahua.

No comments:

Post a Comment