Friday, July 31, 2009

What is the most adorable thing your dog does, that makes your heart melt?

My dog likes to sit on my lap when I'm on the couch. She sits resting her body on mine, with her head on my chest and she looks up at me with those big brown eyes.
All I can do is look back at her, smile and give her lots of cuddles, it is the cutest thing she does.
Answers:
My miniature chihuahua nestles in my neck and grunts softly like a little piglet.
He chases the mailman.
This:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/ra...
When she stands on 2 legs and folds her front paws and holds them over her head like she is praying.. (When I have food.)
OMG i think we have the same dog. But mine's a male. He's so kind and loving, he LOVES to snuggly with everyone. People would be just sitting and he'd go up to them look up at them and started resting his body on theirs and starts to lick them. My dog is a pomeranian mix with collie.
I have a big Rotty. if I'm sitting, he sits beside me, leans on me, and plops his head on my lap. My heart melts everytime. I love my dog more than some people!
As soon as I walk into the house, or wake up in the morning, he greets me with so much excitement and a "gift". What ever he can find to bring to me, a shoe, a newspaper, he even one time carried in his mouth a 5 lb Bible off of the end table. He is a lover!
I am a pushover when it comes to my baby, pretty much anything he does makes me melt. But I love it when he cuddles in my lap and rests his head on my chest.
I don't have mine anymore. He did many nice things but I just loved it when I told him 'kiss' and he kissed me.
When we snuggle together in bed after waking up. Yes he sleeps in my bed. He'll lay on his back and put both paws against his face as if to say, "Look at how cute I am". He's a Mini Schnauzer so it looks cute because of his moustache. Everytime he does this my heart just melts and I love him more and more. Yes I LOVE my dog and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Mini Schnauzers rule!!!
My Chi knows when I am sad and he gets on my lap and gives me a sad look back .And comforts me with his eyes and his self.
My labbie will lay curled around my cat and let her clean him.
chase's cats, its like its a wild animal again! Never catches them.
My Chi will get in some kind of trouble. And he'll know that I am upset but he'll get in my lap and put his head on my chest. Then he'll look up and lick my chin softly. I forget what I was mad for. I love it
My dog rambo follows me wherever i go. If i'm working in the yard he lays and watches my every move. When i go to the shed for a shovel he follows me, then back. He won't let me out of his sight. He loves me.
my dog always has to be cuddling. He always has to be touching me. If nothing else he has a paw on my leg. If I am on my knees scrubbing the floor, he lays on my legs.
The dearest thing is that when I am lounging on the couch with my lap top, he lays across my chest and nuzzle his head on my shoulder. He is jealous of the computer, but he makes sure he is on me so he is close to me. He looks at me with those eyes that says I am the most amazing human on the planet. Unconditional love rocks
Tries to attack the neighbours' dobermans. They are roughly 20 times her size.
Molly, our chocolate lab/Weimeraner mix, is adorable and she knows it. She adores my husband, and will get up on the couch, lay her head against his chest, and look up at him like, "I love you, Daddy." She'll come over to me and lay her head on my leg and give me the same look. On weekends, Ed invites her into bed, throws the covers over her head and wrestles with her, but he learned his lesson. While she was under the covers, she pulled up her head when it was under his jaw--she accidentally loosened one of his teeth and chipped two more!
My wifes(he's mine when it's bath/grooming time,lol) German Sheppard is a cuddler/lapdog,he will crawl under the covers till he can lay his head on a pillow between us and try to push me out of bed if I snore "too" loud.My German Sheppard's motherly instints have hit the over drive stage since she was fixxed.When we bring something home and tell her " it's a baby" she will mother it,clean,watch over,and come get one of us if it isn't acting normal.So far she's done this with rabbits,chickens( yes,even baby chicks,I was very leary of this at first but nothing happened,and when we open the hen house in the morning and close it at night she is right there checking on her "babies",cats,AND she even tried to do this with our horses(they didn't like that though,lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment