Friday, July 31, 2009

What is the greatest thing about your dog?

I am wondering what dog owners and lovers would say the greatest thing about thier dog is.

I would say my rottweiler is so great because no matter how grumpy I am he will still look at me like I am the most amazing person!
Answers:
Lovey,my 41lb Shepherd mix female LOVES to play with her tennis balls.
I can pretend to throw it and she knows that I haven't and she will wait til I do actually throw the ball.
She wants to play ball while I am mowing and she is smart enough to figure out where I will go next with the mower and she will drop her ball in my path of mowing.
She has figured out that I wear my Rubber Boots to the duck pen when it has rained and she will drop the ball in one of my boots so that I find it when I put the boots on.
Lovey knows my morning routine of feeding my animals and so that she knows I won't forget to throw her ball before I go to work,she leaves the ball in the dog food dish.
During the hot weather of summer,Lovey will chase her ball until she is totally and completely exhausted yet she is not ready to quit playing. . . .she will go to get a drink of water,lay down by the water bowl,drop her ball into the water and bounce it with her paw until she has recovered from her exhaustion.
Take Lovey's tennis ball away from her and she just wouldn't be Lovey.
The grandkids and neighbor kids LOVE to come over and play ball with her so Lovey isn't the only one having fun.
i second yours and let me add another.

the greatest thing about my dog is that she smiles at me when we snuggle together.
I would have to agree with you on that.. No matter how bad I am feeling or what kind of day I had, my babies always love me! : )
the greatest thing about my dog is that despite all he has been through in the short 2 years he has been alive he can still be positive. i will provide the link on how i managed to get my hands on such a wonderful dogs. he just has had a lot of bad things happen to him. 1. not even being wanted 2. having to be neutered (i would imagine that hurts for a dog) 3. having surgery do unclog his bowels. and yet this dog is just happy to be alive. and no matter what he is always cheery and willing to play

here is his story

http://www.sugarloot.com/photoentry/5119...
I have two Chihuahuas. One male and one female. The male is mine. He is adorable and nasty at the same time. He is so loving to me but will bite anyone who comes near me including my husband. He is just a naughty little boy full of mischief. Good thing he is little. LOL. I just tell anyone that comes over to wear boots so he can't bite their ankles.
It is the unconditional love they show / give!!!
I think the greatest thing about all dogs is that they love you unconditionally. I can come home after a long hard and sometimes bad day at work and know that my three little guys will make me smile and be happy to see me. If I had to pick something that is great about one of my dogs...it would be that my scottie, Windsor, loves to watch television. He actually sits up, like he would begging for something, and watches people and animals on the screen. He can tell the difference between a dog and a cat...he wimpers for dogs and barks when cats are on commercials. He is more entertaining than most TV shows.
He begs by giving me his paw to get his nails trimmed. He love the attention, and the ease to do it is much appreciated
he doesn't hurt any body unless they have drugs
well the best thing about my lab is that when ever i come from home she pushes me to the ground and licks my face and gives me her toys to play with her.=D
The greatest thing about my girl is the way we know each other without having a "shared langauge"
No matter what Hillary will always forgive me and love me no matter what, she's a good little girl.
Oh, too many "greatest things" to list! I would have to put in a word for the "mad-dash" though. Where for no apparent reason, he would go running around the house at full speed. It was sooooo funny, I laughed until I was in stitches on the floor everytime.
All I can say is he is AMAZING! Extremly smart. Well one of them lol.
So many reasons, so little time. But I think the fact that no matter how bad my day has been, they can always make me laugh. They are a constant source of amusement.
How they locate,get down to %26 bay/bolt/KILL VERMIN IN-GROUND!
Coon,possum,g-hog.whatever. ever it is!

Haylofts to deep dens.
GIT DA VERMINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment