Friday, July 31, 2009

What is the name of thpse mean dogs that are small and furry?

what is the name of those small dogs that are usually furry and are always mean to other people eccept there owner? i want one of those dogs so it can chase my little sister out my room when ever she trys to go in without telling me..
Answers:
Hmm, I think I know what you mean-

Maybe you're describing a yorkshire terrier- they are very yappy and they bark alot, and they usually show a lot of affection to their owner.

Or, you could mean a chihuahua- but I doubt it, since they are scared little dogs, scared os strangers; but affectionate to their owners.
make believe dogs
Well Pomeranian are known for being aggressive.
But, chasing your little sister is not a good reason to get a dog!
Try putting a lock or sign on your door. Are you really ready for the responsibility of a dog? You have to know how to kid. Vet bills and everything else adds up quickly!
Just post a note on your door telling your sister to stay out.. If you get a nasty little dog to bite her, then you risk being sued.. The sign on the door will be a much better solution...
that's not a very good reason to get a dog
I think you are thinking of a pit bull or chow
There are a lot of small furry and mean ones. What if your sister get a bigger and meaner?
That is just mean and cruel but i LOVE dogs and I know that dogs r just 2 protect the owner not used as a weapon so SHAME on YOU...If that dog scares ur sis and then ur mom will have 2 throw out the dog and that is just 2 mean I will get really sad even through i don't know u but I LOVE dogs and I can't let them get hurt like that for ur mistake or orders... well let get back on the topic... i know that all dogs can be nice and mean is you train them to be loveable and protective... of your stuff...so... I think the best dog would be a pomeranians because they r really protective such as they will bark if u fight,bark at strangers,and do things thats just r mean...
gremlins
I can't believe what I just read. You need to stop and think about what you are doing. Trying to keep your sister out of your room by training a dog to "guard" your domain is cruel as well as being stupid. What are you going to do with the dog while you are at school or just not home? Is the dog going to be shut up in your bedroom? What are you going to do with your room when you have to take your dog outside? Any dog, if you train it to be mean, will be mean! What are you going to do if the dog actually attacks your little sister and hurts her badly? You are going to be responsible for the dog no matter what it does.

Get a lock for your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment