Friday, July 31, 2009

What is the diffrence between k9advantage and frontine?Which is better in your opinion?

The frontline seems to work 100% better for fleas,but I was told it does not work on mosquitos.With k9 my inside dog had fleas after a week and a half with frontline it lasts one month NO FLEAS.But I am concerned about heart worms which comes from mosquitos.Does k9 really keep them away?What should I use?HELP
Answers:
I live in the woods so it is very important that I get a really good flea AND tick AND mosquitoes. Frontline will kill fleas and ticks, But K9Advantix(Not advantage) is the best. It not only kills the tick and fleas, But it repels ticks fleas and mosquitoes. I have never seen one tick or flea on our dogs. And the mosquitoes won't even land on the dogs while we are being eaten alive.

I highly recommend K9Advantix. It is the ONLY thing I will ever use again. Plus it is water proof, which is important for us because the dogs swim in the river a lot

SMILE

I get ours from

http://www.1800petmeds.com/index.asp?aff...

Because our vet only carries frontline. He had referred me to Petmed. He said they are a reliable on line company.
I have never had a problem with K9 not working.

I am serious, I have NEVER seen a tick, or flea on our dogs. We have 5 right now.
I prefer Sentinel for dogs, it does fleas, ticks, mites, heart worms and other worms. That is what I use for my dogs.
We go from one to the other every once in a while because it seems that some dogs, after a while, don't get the same level of protection.

A couple years ago we found that stuff available on the web way cheaper than at the vet. After some research we found out that a lot of the stuff sold on the web was fake... It was actually a pet store that told us because they'd had some.
Frontline is good for more of city life because it doesn't work on misquitos like K9 does... like around a lot of water!
I would suggest K9, it kills not only the fleas, ticks and mosquito's, but also it kills the eggs and repeals them. Make sure you wash your dog with some oatmeal shampoo then apply the K9, it might take another dose a few weeks after the first one. If your inside dog got fleas right away you will have to use a flea bomb for your house too. It's most likely that you have fleas in your couch and so on. Good luck !!

No comments:

Post a Comment