Friday, July 31, 2009

What is the most pooch loving city in the US?

I researched and looked it was either Portland, Oregon or Chicago, Illinois. I may be wrong, give suggestions. Please, help thanks!
Answers:
I live in Philadelphia and the majority of shops and restaurants (with outdoor seating) are very pet welcoming. Many stores, banks %26 boutiques have doggie treats for your pup and a lot of the restaurants have doggie bowls to keep your pup hydrated while you dine. There are also quite a few dog parks all over the city.
i'd say new york because they have so many facilities for your dog
chicago baby!
Chicago! Hands down. I have 3 huge dog parks within walking distance of my house.
This year Portland Oregon was voted Dog City USA!
i say its chicago baba!!! its soo good, you can wlk your dog, down town you can wlk you can run...lots of things 2 do here

No comments:

Post a Comment