Thursday, July 30, 2009

What is the best type of dog?


Answers:
The best type of dog is one that has been socialized and trained.
That depends on your lifestyle and what you like and other stuff.

That's like asking someone what the best type of cheese is. Everyone has their different opinions. Unless we are the exact same person with the same lifestyle, the dog that I think is best is not going to be the best for you.

Mutts are spectacular though.
A house broken one.
a small one.
A cur dog.
Labs. Best Ever!!
A Pomeranian is the best type of dog. They are small, cute, and very intelligent. They are easy to train and very loving.
The best type of dog is the one that best suits your personality, your life style and where you live. (city, country, house, apartment etc.)
I love em all....but I love my terrier mix..looks like a Benji...sweetest personality...smart and loyal and even carried a letter back from mailbox for years;takes it inside and drops on floor....she's 16.and speaks whenever the door closes and she's still outside...my girl.
Definitely Maltese and Golden Retrievers. Both of the breeds are so pretty and beautiful. Dogs are best if they are potty trained and have gone through obedience training. I have 2 malteses (white long hair fluff balls) and a golden retriever who is 10 months old. When I first got my golden, I had so much trouble teaching him not to bite this and that but after the obedience training, he's alot better. OBEDIENCE TRAINING IS THE MOST IMPORTANT. Many owners abandon their dogs because of the lack of training they give them. I've learned that my golden is actually smart and intelligent, something I did not notice when he was younger. You just have to spend a lot of time training them.
YOrkie
I personally think that lab/Rottwieller mixed dogs are awesome. i have two black lab/Rottie mixes currently, and they are awesome because they are a good mix of a family dog that is good with kids and a protective dog with a really mean bark. My first dog was a huge (she was like 120 lbs. and tall) Rottie mix. we think she was a lab mix because she was alot like my current dogs. my family loves this mix of dogs. its the best of both worlds. and FYI rotties are seen as big, mean, guard dogs, but really, if you train them right they are so sweet and gentle with people and they are phenomenal watch dogs. hope this helped a bit.
That depends on what you want and need in a dog.

But in my opinion, Australian Shepherds are the best dogs. Their unique and outstanding intelligence and beauty make them unbeatable, as far as I'm concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment