Thursday, July 30, 2009

What is the best way to clean a puppy's ears?

He is a Puggle, only 7mths, I don't want to hurt him.
Any advice would be helpful!
Thank you!
Answers:
Just a cotton ball with a little water. I also like baby wipes. Don't use Peroxide. Some people may suggest it, but it's not a good idea.
Well i clean my puppy's ears with a paper towel and some dissolved baby shampo
I have a lab puppy and she's 11 wks old... so I'm not 100% sure if its the same way, but. the vet gave me some ear cleanser. I put a few drops of that in each ear, massage her ears, then let her shake her head a little... cuz she does. After she's done, I take gauze pads, or tissue, or cottonballs and wipe the inside of her ears. but not too far down. So that's what I do and it helps her, cuz labs are prone to ear problems. I hope that helps! Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment