Friday, May 21, 2010

What is your fav dog?


Answers:
French Bulldogs
bichon Frise and Golden Retrievers
Doberman pinscher
Akita
The one's that are real quite and owned by someone else!!! I'm a cat person!
I really like full size collies. I used to raise them. They are an all around kind of dog.
either toy poodle,beagle, or golden retreiver.
My fav dog is a chihuahua.that's what I have and I just love him.
Such a small dog with a big personality.
Chinese Crested, hands down! I have two of them and they are the greatest things to have happened to me!
Siberian Huskies.
West Highland White Terrier aka Westie. I have always wanted one!
Boxers.
definitley an english labrador retriever... i have one and she is the best thing that ever happened to me.
HUSKY
Westies
Golden Retrievers and German Shephards! I love all dogs though but i have a 8 week old GR and a 1 1/2 year old GS
25% Siberian Husky %26 75% Timber Wolf.
borzoi
australian shepherd
border collie
nova scotia duck tolling retriever
polish lowland sheepdog
Jack Russell Terriers

Have one and he is the best.
POMERARIAN OR POODLE
American Rat Terrier

http://www.terrierman.com/ratdog.htm...
Nova Scotia Duck Tollers. They're red coloured retrievers with white patches on their chests and heads. They're smaller than the Labs but just as smart and friendly.
Newfies, just 'cause.
German Shepherds- II have one, he's about 8 now, and very obedient... My mum got him from a farmer wh couldn't keep him when he was still a puppy, and he's very affectionate and submissive. I just like them as dogs.
Bloodhounds- The cutest things ever! I also have a red bloodhound, about a year old, and he's very high-energy but he's pretty affectionate and well-behaved when he's indoors
Welsh Corgis and Labs
shih tzu!!! %26lt;3
It depends on if you mean breed or dogs I've had...

I used to have a rat terrier. I had her for 15 years. She was my best friend.

But my favorite breed of dog is german shepard.
it as got2 be a staffordshire bull terrier l love them
My favorite dog is a Yorkshire Terrier. They may seem like a very fancy dog...but you know...they love to run around and chase geese!!! They look good in the show ring...and even better in the home of a loving family. They have by far the best attitude that I've ever seen. They also are an everlasting companion!!! They will stick with their owner through thick and thin. Also they know when you're sad and are very sympathetic!!! Yorkies are small dogs so they don't take up that much room!!! But look out because they have a big bark!!!

I love answers like these :)

~Me
As much as I love my family's current Standard Poodle, I am totally in love with any and all Kerry Blue Terriers. (I had a Kerry when I was younger--the most loyal and oddly understanding dog ever.)
german shepherd
The intelligent %26 beautiful Doberman Pinschers!

No comments:

Post a Comment