Friday, May 21, 2010

What is your favorite breed of DOG?

Or what kind do you have? =)
Answers:
Golden retriever puppies
German Shepherd!!
chocolate labs
Cocker Spaniels
Bassethound.

They have inflection in their voice.
Velvety BIG ears.
Laid back attitude.
Loving.
Pomeranian
If it aint PIT it aint Shhhhh. I have 2 PItbulls and they are big Pusses sweet as sugar!
Husky all the way...
German shepherds and German shepherd mixes.

I have a German shepherd mix... she is mostly German shep. I got her at the dog pound over 10 years ago and she is the best, most intelligent, and - did I say best?- dog I have ever had.
GERMAN SHEPARD!
they are amazing! loyal, loveable, active, playful, and not to mention GORGEOUSS !
:)
Golden Retrievers-they're really hyper but sooooo lovable!
Rotts. They are beautiful! They can also be protective, but not too protective and are good with kids and are very lovable and affectionate. Collies are too (all of the above) and they are VERY VERY smart!
short coat chihuahuas yahoo!
I have a black face Boxer and a blue Chihuahua.
shiba inu
http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-ga...
I have a*************CHIHUAHUA*******...
My favorite is the Pappion (I think thats the correct spelling) and the long hair Chihuahua
toy poodle, i have a toy poodle
Siberian Huskies. Smart, Loyal, Strong and Beautiful. The only thing is that they need a strong hand in trainging and are known for taking off on people.
Labradoodles. I have two of them. Not only are they adorable, but they are also hypoallergenic. If you have allergies, these dogs are perfect. They don't shed and are extremely cute.
Boxer and Pekingese.
Keeshonds (dutch breed, uncommon) look em' up.
I love Pugs. They are not very smart but they are teachable, loyal and funny.
I wanted a smaller dog, but my boyfriend talked me into liking bigger dogs... so right now, I'm leaning towards getting a chocolate lab. =)
I have a shih tzu but i also want a toy poodle and Yorkie far as bigger dogs i like Siberian huskies and labs.but i prefer small dogs.
I'm 12 and I got a sheltie for my bday. They are great for kids and family. Not aggresive quiet and friendly. Extremely loyal and calm. Very easy to train and smart by the way. Good luck!!!
I have a AKC pug
and a basset hound / beagle

I love my pug to death
Cute sqush in nose and curly tail that i love
bordercollie/cordie
We have a Brittany - she's my husbands bird dog. But I would like to get an Australian shepard.
golden retreivers i love my golden retriever but she passed away
Shiba Inu's are very very very cute and the are fluffy! I have a Chihuahua Terrier Mix and she is very sweet and has the best personality. She is very prissy, and loves to be played with.


incase you have never seen one, go to the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment