Friday, May 21, 2010

What is your favorite kind of dog, and if you have one tell me about him or her!?

I love Golden Retrievers.

I have a golden retriver named Sandy.
She is adorable and awesome!
Answers:
Sandy
I have a minnie doxie named minnie.. she is my baby.. she will be 15 next month and she is the BEST!!!
I love St.Bernards and Labs!
I have a great dane. Those large horse dogs!
I love her..You will never see such a large massive loveable dog that is a great big sweetheart. Very gental and loving. She just takes up alot of room and even has her own bedroom in the house. Its all set up with giant pillows and I even painted the walls with dog decor for her.
german shepards,basically most bbig or med. size dogs something that would give me a good workout when I took him out for a walk
Blue Heeler, Australian Cattle Dog

I have one but he's mixed (got him from the pound). They're smart and loyal and love to ride in trucks.
My favorite kind of dog s are poodles. I have one! We named her Kiwi, because she loves fruit and that is the cutest fruit name! She doesn't like much dog food. She fat and has stinky breath because we give her dog food (i don't approve, but the dog has to eat something) It does cost to take care of a dog, but not as much as it does if you let it eat table food. and plus somethings wrong with the dog food, here it on the news? My cousin always said that my dog could die because of the food. Well we got her when i was 4 years old and 14 going on 15 now. She's holding up pretty good!
I love my wolf dog, but when it comes to pedigree type dogs Miniature Dachshunds are the best bang for your buck, they are compact and wonderfully intelligent, and you never have to worry about food hitting the floor, as they are like little vacuum cleaners.
Also if a person breaks into your house they will chew the ankles off of the intruder!
My current dog is a toy poodle. This is the first poodle we have ever owned and we love him.

The last dogs we had were a lab and a german shepherd - loved them as well. I loved the loyalty and eagerness to learn from the german shepherd. I loved the loyalty and goofiness of the lab. As far as the poodle goes - I like that he's smaller and can go places with us more than the bigger dogs could, also he's such a clown (I guess that's quite common with poodles).
FAVORITE??? That's a tough one. I love most dogs. I don't care for misbehaved dogs, whatever the breed. I had a golden retreiver. She was wonderful.
I am the biggest dog lover. Any size. Any breed. I have quite a few. I have a mini dach (Dutchess), 2 Black Labs(Remington and Bailey), 2 Yellow Labs (Dixie and Sandy, rescue dog), 1 Beagle (Bo), 1 Shepherd mix (Charlie, rescue dog), 1 Bluetick (Duck), and 1 Redtick (Belle).
I had a papillion named Mota (if any of you are Mexican, this is not a drug in "Puerto-Rican", it means puffball!) and I loved him to death. He grew bigger than most papillions (he was 18 pounds and perfectly lean, not at all fat) and he was CRAZY! He was one of the most hyper dogs I have ever known, but he was also friendly and he always made me laugh! We would get the neighborhood kids together and let him loose in my neigbor's yard (they had a fence) and we would play "catch the dog!" everyone would literally fall on him trying to catch him, but he would slip out, run a few feet, and then look back at us with an expression that said "keep trying, but there is no way that you can catch me!"
It was great!
Oh yeah Golden Retrievers are really smart but the ones I like even more are those Siberian or Alaskan whatever, I don't have one though.
I have two rat terriers. I call them my boys. Their names are Skipper and Chip. One is 15yrs old the other is 12yrs old. One is black and well has grayish white hair around his face cause he's old. The other one is completely white with brown spots on his ears. They are the most sweetest and loving dogs I have ever had. The one we got when he was a puppy he was so easy to train from day one. The other one was a shelter dog and was housebroken and took to my other dog just like that. They both love to be around me whenever they can.
I love Beagles. We have one and she's perfect because she's the perfect size, not so small as to be worthless and silly, and not so large as to be hard to controll. Just the right size to be in the house. Beagles love people and kids, and are so friendly. They don't care if you want to go for a walk, fine, play ball, fine, take a nap, fine. Whatever, just so they can do it with you. So cute also. Small enough to ride in the car, fairly easy to train, not too expensive to feed or have groomed or that kind of thing. Very good all around dog. We love ours.
I love Husky
He is one year old very fluffy and his name is Demon which he is not he loves everyone and everything and has a mind of his own he sounds tough but a big baby behind those teeth.
I have a miniature Australian Shepherd. He is very smart and very teachable. He was very easy to train to go the bathroom outside. He is very loving and loyal. He is a nice size too, he won't get over 17 inches. He does really well in the car and can easily go anywhere with us. He also has a great personality and is fun to play with. If you are interested I would recommend the breeder Sierra Mini Aussies. Their web address is www.sierraminiaussies.com They have a litter available now and their dogs have very nice temperments.
I love all kinds of dogs. Right now I have a miniature schnauzer male named Jacob. He is not very noisy like the breed is supposed to be so I am very lucky. He is very affectionate. He is a beautiful light grey and very very soft. He has the best personality and is by far the best pet I ever had. We used to have a boxer and she was great, but the schnauzer is my dog not the family dog so I have grown to love him like a son. He comes first in my life!
I love my dog!! He is a chow%26lab mix. He is apricot in color with a black muscell . I get lots of comments all the time on what a beautiful looking dog he is, from complete strangers!! He is pretty mellow most of the time, I think that's the lab in him, but sometimes he can be mean to other male dogs. It's not too suprising because he has never been fixed. But he is such a suck when it comes to humans. At least the ones he knows. He is very protective when it comes to new people, but once he gets to know you , you'll have a friend for life. He is a good dog!! Wouldn't trade him in for anything else!!
I love Chihuahuas.
I have 2 and they are named Fudge and Reese. They are the sweetest, most affectionate dogs in the whole world, and the cutest.
i love dobermans. i have one and he's name's koby. this is my third one and he's such a retard in a funny way. i got him from North Carolina and down there they have hurricanes well you would think that koby has gotten used to the rain, but no he hates the rain. and when we had that HURRICANE IVAN and i had to stay up at my school over nite and when i got home the next morning he was sooooooooooo happy to see me because he had to outside but he was still happy to see me and i was happy to see him and that he's was alright.
O i have about 700 favs but my #1 is a chihuahua. Don't just think, ewwwwwwwwww i hav one named Taco and he is just the cutest little thing. Don't believe me? Go to google images and type in baby chihuahua awwwwwwww is wat you'll be sayin i also like golden retrievers but we couldn't find any breeders when we were trying to look for one... oh well. we got out little Taco bell instead! brookiegirl18
I guess I'm kinda partial to pomeranians, My dog when I was a kid was a half chihuahua half pomeranian, now I have a full blooded pomeranian as well as a Cocker/lab mix. I guess I really just like the mixed breeds ya know since there seem to be more of them out there. :)
I have a West Highland White Terrier named Rascal. He is the best dog I have ever had. He is loyal, sweet and gentle. But he does get his playful moments seeing as he is only 4 months old.

My other dogs are all with my parents and they are listed below.

I also have a Schipperkee named Precious. She is so much fun has a lot of energy and personality! She is 2 years old!

Another dog is a Yorkie named Brownie Coach. She has some hip problems but besides that she is the sweetest dog ever!

And Lastly I have a mut named Sandi. We think she is part yellow lab and part jack russell. She is a wonderful guard dog and great as a running partner
Pugs they looks so cute.I don't have one but I would love to have one.
I love ALL dogs. They are such trusting, loving, companions. I have an 11 year old Golden Retriever named Clanci, and an 8 year old Black Lab named Sally. They are both the sweetest dogs you could ever imagine, and they are very much fun to watch, and play with. My daughters, (now grown and gone) say I love the dogs as much as I love them, and they are RIGHT!!! Who could NOT love a dog?? I would NEVER trust a person that didn't like dogs !!!
I am 43 years old and I have had just about every dog in my life. But for the last fifteen years I have had german shephards, they truly are the best dogs to have. There names are Littlewolf, Wolfpack and Savannah. I will only own a german shephard from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment