Friday, May 21, 2010

What is your favorite dog type?

Mine is Chihuahuahs. Because they are small dogs. And mostly all celeb has them as pets. And I just think they are cute. I used to have one but they gave her away. Her name was Lilo. I love her untill this day. I will never forget her.
Answers:
OMG!!!
I love Chihuahuahs too!!!
They are too cute- I love em' because they are so small
I also love-
Yorkie Terrior's
Hot Dogs!
Miniture Pincher
i like all dogs because i work in a shelter and have to like all dogs but my most favorite is pitbulls.
Shih Tzus. Lulu is my fav name.
Cockapoos! (Cockerspaniel+Poodle)

Doesn't shed and is very very cute!
Pit Bull and Dachshunds
German Shepherd are wonderful. We have 5; 3 of which are rescued. We also have cats %26 kittens and the Shepherds are great with them. Some of the cats sleep on the shepherds.
My second choice is Queensland Healers.
Both breeds are very smart and very loyal!
Definitly Toy Fox Terrriers!! They are cute, funny, small, and loving. They are all around the best dog!!
I like Pit Bulls and all the variations of the breed. I have a Staffordshire Terrier (a type of Pit Bull), and she is the best dog I have ever had.
i like rottys and i like chihuahuas, but only long haired ones
German Shepherds of course, but I also like English Springer Spaniels, Cocker Spaniels, Irsh setters and Golden Retrievers
I had a chihuahua for 15 years and she passed away in Dec.I really loved that friend.But I am getting older and when they need to picked up a lot,it gets your back out of whack.I have always wanted a poodle,they look so cute.I had one for 3 days and they stole her from my yard.She was white and her name was FiFi.One day, maybe.Good question.I have a JRT/mix now named CoCo.
When I was younger my parents had a black and white Border Collie. I loved him, he was fantastic. They are such smart dogs.
Now I have a Blenheim Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. She is so sweet and just adorable.
If I had plenty of land around my house I'd love to have a Great Dane or a Bloodhound. Maybe a German Shepherd, St Bernard or a Dalmatian and definitely a Border Collie.
mine are Yorkshire Terries because they now how to play they are licking machinceings I love them so much they are small I have a 8 month yorkie and its smaller than my others and they are a few months younger I going to breed my Yorkie
American pit bull terrier. I have one and its 4 months old.
Has to be an Australian Kelpie. Very loyal. Very smart. They can run all day behind a horse on large properties and do the work of 3 people when it comes to mustering and yard work both with sheep and cattle. And all they ask in return is a place to bed down, a feed and the occasional good word from their owner. Cant beat that.
my dog is a basset hound and she is so sweet so humanlike loves me alot and so noble and is always there for me
mine are Miniature Schnauzers,and Labodor Retrivers
I have a Siberian Husky, his name is Lobo, and he might be almost 10 years old but he is still a child. He loves going for his nightly walks, so he can greet his public and get made over by his adoring public. I also have two five-year old female pugs and he grooms them and babies them like they are his own.
Boxers! I have a soon-to-be three year old boy. They're great with kids, extremely family/people oriented, sometimes too smart for their own good and very intuitive.
shih tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment