Friday, May 21, 2010

What kind of dog do you have?

I am getting an English bull dog!
Answers:
I have a Beagle hes sooo cute but he is very cheeky although hes also a teddy bear lol i jus luv him hehe
good luck with ur new edition to ur family
A Boxer and 3 Chihuahuas.
Great Dane and Pit Bull
I am dying for a Yorkie!!
Three mixed breeds.
Shadow is a black lab mix, we just don't know what she's mixed with.
Dio is a German Shepherd, Black Lab, Border Collie mix.
Benson is a Boxer mix, we don't know what he is mixed with either.
I have a 15 month old and a 3 month old Neapolitan Bullmastiff. Bella %26 Bayne. Both are brindle in color. I love em to death!!
i hav an adorable part border collie part springer spaniel. we got her from the humane society.
Chihuahua Lover here!!
Good luck with your new dog. Love and care for it
well and you will be rewarded with many years of love
and loyalty.
shiba inu named utah
********A Chihuahua********
A Cocker Spaniel
a Yorkshire terrier/ silky terrier mix
Golden Retreiver
and a half Jack Russell, and something else.
aww english bull dog!! tip:if it is a girl and you plan on breeding her, bull dogs cannot have their own puppies, they need a c-section.
anyway, i have a rat terrier named kenny, he followed me home from a trail ride one day, and then i have toby, a ****-zu/dachund mix. we rescued him from a bad family, we traded a slingshot for him. then i have bubba my siamese cat who is just as big as the dogs, and an even better guard!!
a mixed puddle
I have an Australian Shepherd, a Shiba Inu and a Beagle.

My Shiba Inu looks exactly like a fox, so with her and our Beagle, they are the fox and the hound. And they are best friends and love eachother so it works
In my house there are the following : ; M-17yrs shepard mix f,
M-10yrs cocker spanial mix f, M-13yrs Purebreed Husky f
M-2yrs Rott Nf, F-5 yrs Pb Husky Barren, F-1yrs Nf, and F-5mn Fixed. I hope you'll enjoy your new dog!
I have a 19 month old Great Pyrenees who is so awesome! :)

good luck with your new dog!
yorkie/silky.
I have a 13 month old Boston Terrier who thinks he's human!! lol He's spoiled rotten!

Good luck with the new dog!!

~Jen
I have 4 Pit Bulls (one of them just had puppies), a Presa Canario, and a chihuahua. They are all the perfect family. Live in harmony. I love them all to death.
Mutts all mutts!! German Shepherd/Husky/?? mix, Labrador Retriever/Springer Spaniel mix, and a Rottweiler/Siberian Husky (hes the only one I know for sure the breeds that are in him, his mom is a Rottie and his dad is a Sibe Husky) The other 2 are just educated guesses.. lol
Chinese pug... so cute
I have a tiny 1.5 pound Yorkie that is the most adorable thing you ever saw.
IF I WERE YOU I WOULD NEUTER IT...OR SPAY...C-SECTIONS ARE NOT PLEASANT...NOT TO MENTION MOST OF THESE DOGS HAVE TO BE ARTIFICALLY INSEMINATED...IT IS A NASTY VENTURE!...
I HAVE A SCHNAUZER AND I LOVE HER!

No comments:

Post a Comment