Friday, May 21, 2010

What is your favorite dog carrier?


Answers:
I designed and manufactured my favourite dog carrier.

I was sick and tired of the other carriers not performing so I created a 5 styles in 1 carrier called the Poochie Pouch.

You can check it out at my company website.

http://www.imperialcanine.com/0%20-%20po...

Tell me what you think of it by emailing me.
you
My dogs favorite carrier is me.
Otherwise I use a pet taxi.
As in Doggie Handbags? None. I have *real* dogs that don't get carried around like stuffed animals!
Your not my Neighbor who lets his dogs outside at the Crack
of Dawn are you if so you can carry him in a Trash Bag to the Curb!!!!
Continental, Delta, Alaska - they have all carried my dogs pretty safely. The staff have been great with the dogs and the dogs have all travelled well.
They are waaayyy too big to go into a carrier pouch, so if you are asking about big crates, I like the Precision wire ones for the house and traing, and for airline travel a Vari Kennel.
I don't use dog carriers, my dog is a Mastiff %26 weighs 130 lbs at 8 months old. He should carry us!!!
my slave
My yorkie prefers to be carried by me, more comfort and she feels alot more secure!
me myself and i

No comments:

Post a Comment