Friday, May 21, 2010

What is your favorite type of dog?

Mine is a labrador. I own 3. They are all black. Clifford{no he is not big and red},Candee,and my puppy Pete.
Answers:
I also like labadors also. I grew up with one and he was the best dog I ever had.
One you rescue from a shelter.
Lab/Shepard they make great dogs
A German Shephard.
I have 2 Golden Retrievers Bailey and Ty-Logan
I like doberman pinshers, they are great with kids, a good family dog.
I like labs and beagles I own one beagle named Angel she's white and brown.
golden retriever or husky 鈾?
My favorite is a boxer! easy to care for,cute ,fun,loving and gentle and an all around good dog.I have had two boxers and now i have an english spring spaniel.
Chesapeake retriever...130lbs of lovable dog!
I had a golden retreiver. She was WONDERFUL. I need a new dog and am thinking about a lab, yellow, chocolate or black, a rottweiller, a pitbulll type, or a weimereiner. So pretty those weimies.! My cat likes dogs. Really, Bengal cats seem to really get along with dogs rather than cats. He gets along with my other two cats just fine though. Gotta watch him around the bird, don't quite trust him.
i have a mini dach, and i wouldn't trade him for the world.
I like German Sheppards
My own dog, Moses...he's Great Dane and Lab...he's amazingly smart and affectionate...and big!
I have a Great Dane. But they are VERY expensive to own. I wouldn't recomend one to somebody with low income. I also have 2 rat terriers that are very hardy and a 3 legged border collie
Mine is the tiny toy and toy poodle.
I have one of each.
%26lt;---------- The beautiful Doberman Pinschers!!
I like all dogs! Each Breed has its own attitude ANd are usually cute! I own a yellow lab and she is my baby! I love her very much and there will never be a dog better than her! (no offense other owners)
I like German Shepherds and Mini Dashunds- i have one each and they are so cute even though one is huge and the other is tiny

Labradors are so cute when they small...or big! I love german shepherds coz i grew up wth two of them. and they were so lovable! i miss them both (one is put down and the uda is in my home country) :( wish they kud b here...
Mongrel.

Preferably second hand (rescue) ;)
%26lt;---This one . My Bulldog :)
German shepherds, Goldenretrevers, And Dashhounds!! Please put me as your fan, I have been working for ever just to get 1 Fan!!!! PLEAZZ
Great Pryrenese and Bernese Mountain dogs are my favorites
My Collie boy and Aussie girl or as I like to call them Pinky and the Brain.
I like all dogs, but my favorite breed is bassett hound.
mine favorite would be a pit bull because i had one and he was the best boy ever intill he got stolen at 7 months at 70 pounds.
american pit bull terrier. i have one and its 4 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment