Friday, May 21, 2010

What kind of dog do you have cuz i just want to know for fun and im bored?

what i said the first time
Answers:
%26lt;~~~~my great dane Duramax
I have a britney spaniel
i have a long-haired Chihuahua...im bored too!!!
i have a pet pommeranian and she is the cutest little thing with red and goldish brown fur
I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel...named Loki!

If your bored come and do my house work for me!! LOL

Cheers
American Pit Bull Terrier!

She will attack you with her tounge!!! Your face will be licked to smithereens!
I have a boxer and Im bored too, should be doing HW, but this is more fun.
I have a Shih-poo. Best dog ever! Hypoallergenic and very sweet. Her name is Cocoa.
2 Bloodhounds, A Newfoundland and a deaf English Bull Terrier.
Tomorrow I'm getting a Border Collie cross Koolie.
He's so cute, I'm naming him Chase.
I have a basset hound and a bloodhound/Brittany spaniel mix.
i have 3 pembroke welsh corgis. they are so cute!!
i have a white siberian Husky puppy she is white with blue eyes her name is Jemma and she is the best dog ever and really cuddly too
i have a shih tzu
I have a Bichon Frise and he's the love of my life.
2 bassets, one large and one medium, a chesepeake reteriver and a mutt
Toy Chihuahua %26 Doberman
pomapoo...designer mutt :)
2 Neapolitan Bullmastiffs; one is 15 months, the other is 3 months. Bella %26 Bayne
I love large and giant breeds... I have a rottweiler and an English Mastiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment