Monday, May 24, 2010

What kind of dog(s) do you have?


Answers:
german shepard! she is too smart for her own good. if she wants to go outside she will turn the door handles herself and go. although... she isnt very good at closing the doors..lol.
Purebred German Shepherd Dog and Purebred Bloodhound, I got them both at the Humane Society where I volunteer.
i have a tea cup poodle,boxer, and rottwieler boxer mix they're all so addorable
I don't have any. I would like to own an Alaskan Malamute, Siberian Husky, Bernese mountain dog or a greater Swiss mountain dog
a black lab and a golden retiever mix,and also a black lab and a hunter dog mix
i have the cutest little yorkshire terrier!
I have a boxer,2 pugs,and a chihuahua
Practically speaking; if you live in an apartment a small dog is better. Large dogs NEED lots of room. If you live in a house any dog is good.
When I lived in a large house with a huge backyard I had an Irish Setter. I just love their long, red hair. And they are so lovable.
Anyway, ADOPT whatever dog you want and you will get unconditional love.
Good luck.
1 dalmation. : )
a maltipoo... its white and fluffy and licks a ton!
2 yr Havanese
1 yr. Coton de Tulear
a mixed breed...
I have one dog she's a golden retriver, yellow lab mix and she is 4 years old, her names Krystal.
Well... I have a dog at my house, and I call the dogs at my boyfriends house mine as well.

I have a Min Pin. Black and tan, he's a boy and is about a year and a half old.
We'll be getting a new Min Pin which we'll name Deb. Our current Min Pin's name is Ben. Ben and Deb!! 鈾?br />
I also have a Doxson (Weiner dog). Which we found abandonded and starving. We've gotten him tagged and such. His name is Shnitizel.

We also have two mutt breeds. Sandy. A small orange dog. And Max. And big wire haired mutt.
siberian husky
I have the most beautiful Bichon Frise. They have hair instead of fur and do not shed. Her name is Lilli.
I have a purebred Australian Shepard named Jillaroo that I adopted from the rescue where I work back home. My mom has an Aussie mix Bailey who was adopted from the SPCA and a purebred Jack Russel terrier (I don't know where we got her). And my dad has a Doberman Rotweiler mix who he found running wild in the woods.
Shih Tzu's, chocolate lab, white lab, i have a nother one but i dont know what kind it is!!
We rescued a cockerpoo cocker/poddle mix from the local animal shelter. He is so cute. His little paws just slide across the floor.
I have 2 Shih-tzus (a 2 yr old girl and a 3 yr old boy) and a 11 yr old yellow labX girl that I rescued off the streets 8 yrs ago.
I have a Golden Retriever, they are my fave breed of dogs. She is sooo cute and we have a special bond!
I have a Siberian Husky. She's at my mom's.

Then I have a Black Lab mixed with I don't know what and a Husky/Coyote mix.
I have a boarder collie/lab mix. I got him from the SPCA when he was 8 weeks old and he will have his 13th birthday early June. He is a wonderful little guy (65 pounds).very smart, and very loving. I did have two bearded collies before and they are wonderful dogs, both of which lived to 16 years old.. I decided to get TAZ from the SPCA and have found him to have such a good personality. Taz and I still take a walk every morning, (approximately 3 km), besides several "business" walks around supper and before going to bed. He is in very good shape for an older gentleman and I plan to have him for another three (3) years at least.
Greyhound,yellow lab, and a chiweenie (dashund/Chiuahua hybrid)
i have a bichon
I have three Doberman Pinschers %26 a rescued mutt!!!
chow, 3 cockapoos and a dalmatian
she is mixed: half German Shepperd, half Siberian husky.
she is beautiful!
Female - Miniture Doberman Pinscher - 9 years old
Male - English Toy Terrier - 7 years old
Female - German Shepherd - 5 years old
Female - Yorkshire Terrier - 1 year old

All 4 of them bought from breeders
I have a black and gold colored Shepherd Mix and another dog that is a Chihuahua and Dachshund mix. Both were strays.

No comments:

Post a Comment