Friday, May 21, 2010

What kind of dog do you think Barky Von Schnouzer is?


Answers:
I think the guy just wishes he had a dog and that's what he would name it, He just say's that when he walk's in the door to see it it sounds good!

;-)
schnauzer?
lol. I think, from looking at his owner, he is a poodle...
*edit* oh duh, blonde moment...yeah, I guess a schnauzer...(I'm so dumb sometimes..)
Just due to his 'name': Barky Von Schnauzer
I'd assume that he's a Schnauzer breed.
Either a miniature schnouzer or a standard schnouzer. what kind do YOU think it is? Pitbull? : )
at first i thought it was a schnouzer, but looking at your recent questions, it's a German Shepard. unless you arent talking about your own dog..
A Schnauzer that barks a lot
Great question.lol...I just love the Barky Von Schnouzer thing!!
Well, the commercial never really shows the dog, but I am willing to bet that he is a Schnauzer!
Well, I would say Schnauzer. I think it is Barky von Schnauzer Burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment