Monday, May 24, 2010

What kind of dog is this. It is a pure breed.?

If you can guess you'll get chosen for best answer and earn easy points.

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x288/...
Answers:
A Staffishirer Terrier. I had one that looked just like that one as a pup. His name was Tiny.
Nope--not a purebred...

I'd say a Rottweiler %26 a Labrador Retriever mix.
it looks like a mixed breed but maybe you can look it up? i was thinking some kind of terrier.
It looks like a mix, maybe Dobie and Pit?
It looks like you've gotten yourself some pit bull puppies. You must be the same person who posted the question about the black puppy with white on his chest, too, right?

There is no way to tell from looking at a photo if a dog is purebred- whoever wins will be guessing- but pit bulls are not recognized as a breed by the AKC.
It doesn't look like a purebred. Looks more like a mixed breed.
rottwieler and lab..looks like my two.
I professional groom,train raise and breed champion dogs,and i can tell you that i hope you wouldn't be up set,but that is a mixed breed between many where did you get the puppy?email me i had mixed breeds.They are some of the best you will ever own.
Looks like a German Shepard and Pit-Bull mix.
I'm pretty sure that's a Rottweiler. Or a type of Cattle dog, I saw a picture of a dog that looks just like yours. Althought it could be a German Shepherd. But I doubt it's a Pitbull, I almost NEVER see a Pitbull with 3 colors on them, and with those 3 colors... I know that's not a Pitbull.
i was thinking great dane mix...look at the head
I think that it could be a Dane it does look like a big pup but real cute or maby since you already have 2 pits this one is a pit also. Sorry I had to cheet looked at youre bio
dobie, pit mix
looks like a purebreed grman shep. to me, and she is sooooo cute. Congrats!
she is an rat terrier. They come in three sizes (miniature, standard and giant) they were teddy roosevelts favorite dogs. They were used for ratting, and hunting. they are very energetic!

Charlotte
Wow. This is a fun game. Too bad I have no idea what kind of dog that is. I know what it looks like. A mix of a bunch of different types of dogs, but obviously it's not a mix. Wish I could have had the winning answer. Good luck everyone else!
If you have the papers, it would list the parents, and the breed. It would be on the papers to register the pup with the AKC.
G'Day, This is defiantly not a purebred, not that it should matter unless you have been sold it as one and paid a lot of money, and for those people that said it looked like a German Shepard well No I have 2 now and have had a few over the years. But at a guess as that's what any of us can do unless you know what the parents are, I would say it's cross Staffy and Blue healer. Mainly because of the colours and the shape of the head. But no matter what she is I bet you have yourself a great dog there
Regards
Susan
is it a terrier, a heeler, or german shephard?
Absolutely no clue, but she is a cutie. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment