Friday, May 21, 2010

What kind of dog do you have or have had?


Answers:
I have had wolves, German Sheppard's, Mastiffs, Bull Mastiffs, min pins,Chows ,Great Pyrenees, and many other types of dogs including mutts. I now have a Boxer. Looking into getting another Boxer or an American Bull Dog.
I have a mini dachshund. He has a very nice personality. I like them because they are small but tough enough to go for longer walks.
i have a mini poodle, a chiwawa, a min pin and another chiwawa. i luv them all so much but jack humps or pees on everything!!!
i have a 1 long haired chuihuahua and two smooth hair
4 baby chiwawas
1 is pregnant
Doberman named Kronos like Zeus's father. He died sadly.
cockerspaniel
well,i have had one Saint Bernard, one Akita, one Cocker Spaniel,one Teacup Chawawa, and i have a Standard Shih Tzu
I have golden retrievers, and a aussie now.

I have had as a kid, a mix, heeler,collie, mini dauchaund,
i hav a rot
i have a very old pure bred golden retreiver named Harley..

and two years ago she bred with a black lab, she gave birth to three healthy puppies...two mutts that looked like yellow labs, and one black lab (Dogger) only she has really cute retriever ears!!

and i used to have a king charles cavalier spaniel...named Tiki (she was adorable) a Chi wa wa (dont know spelling) named Hank, and a Shelty named Shelly
I've had a weiner dog (mini dachshund, perhaps - we didn't have him long, sadly), a yellow lab, a shepherd mix (mutt), an Australian shepherd/cattle dog mix, and a shepherd/retriever mix.

I love 'em all - even those that are no longer here.
I have a mutt, a miniature daschound, and a Golden retriever.

I have had numerous hounds for hunting and as pets, one English Setter, one Cocker Spaniel, one miniature poodle mix, and several mutts.

What you get depends totally on why you want a dog.

Above all, I think you need one you can trust not to injure you or others. It must physically be a fit to your home. Some dogs need to run, while others are very passive.

They are great companians, but please choose wisely.

Stutch
Greater Swiss Mountain Dog

Have had...
Australian Shepard
Australian Cattle Dog
Manchester Terrier
Rat Terrier
Border Collie
Chihuahua
Tibetan Spaniel
Rhodesian Ridgeback
I have 2 Weimaraners. They are great dogs; very versatile and extremely loving.
growing up I had a white GSD, an APBT/wolf hybrid, and an APBT/Rottie/Chesapeake Bay Retriever mix.

Now I have a 7 yr old Pekingese, a 1 yr old APBT, and a 4 month old Great Pyrenees mix.
I have a short haired chihuahua named Ginger, she is my precious spoiled little puppy :)
I have a Lhasa Apso. She's so cute! We keep her hair medium length though. I don't like when their hair is down to the floor. Then they look like mops. I've also had 2 shelties growing up
I used to have two boxers and right now i have a maltese
I have a girl lab/basset/aridale and a mute that has a lot of lab in him. I have also have a 2 german short haired pointers a girl and boy. A girl jack russle and a boy and girl 2lab. 2 chihuauas and a bulldog they are all boys.
I used to have a German Shepard, really sweet and excellent guard dog. Now I have two mixes- one is a pointer lab mix, and the other is a beagle/pointer mix. They are complete couch potatoes...they get excited an pay but can easily calm down. When I get a backyard I will probably get a catahoula mix, pit bull mix, or german shepard mix...still need to do some more breed research.
Growing up we had plenty of mixed breeds, an Alaskan Malimute, (beautiful dog) and a Cocker Spaniel. I know have Two pit bulls.
i have an American Pit Bull Terrier, and he is the best dog i could ask for:)
i got akita they are big fast powerful breeds and loyla i love my akita
I've had a golden retriever, a chow, a black lab and we're now on our 5th generation of German Shepherds. I guess we're large breed "dog people" although I really want a tiny little Chi too:)
I have Mastiffs.

My family raised blue heelers when I was growing up.
chihuahua,jack russel terrier,dalmatian,pitbull,germ... shepherd,and terrier mix
I have an Akita/Chow mix. He's adorable and oh so soft! The black tongue is a little wierd though.

No comments:

Post a Comment