Friday, May 21, 2010

What is your funniest pooch story?

I have this dog named Ernie (I named him after my Grandfather because they both share a long face and big sad eyes!) The other day our neighbor strung a line across the border of our properties so they could plant some bushes. Every two feet they tied a red flag to mark where they wanted to put a bush. Ole Ernie comes outside and proceeds to bark and growl and spit at the red flags as if it were an intruder. No matter what we did he flipped out. (By the way Ernie is 4 years old!) My neighbor almost peed her pants because Ernie has issues! He also hates grass and does his business on the sidewalk... yeah very strange dawg!
Answers:
Now I have a 2 year old Lab who is the biggest clown and trouble maker. He gets into trouble all the time but it is usually funny. He is at war with my boyfriend and every night my boyfriend sleeps over my Lab pulls the blankets off of him and urinates on him. My Lab learned it is a sure way to recover his spot i the bed. I also recently learned my Lab learned a new trick I did not know of. I have taught my LAb people and item recognition. Which if you ask him where or what something is he goes sits by it or them and places his paw on them. I have tried for ever to teach him my boyfriends name but it has not worked. However the other day I called my brother a jack*** and my lovely Lab proceeded over to my boyfriend and did his recognition posture. Well everyone knows what that means. On many occassions I have called my boyfriend that (usually joking around or cause he did something stupid) I never paid attention to how mucch my dog did. Oops.
A dog I know had puppies a few years ago, we know the dogs owners and when they went on holiday they asked us to look after the puppies. I was holding one when suddenly one of the puppies weed on me. How embarrasing!
My pug thinks he is a parrot. He loves to sit on my shoulder and just be carted around like that. If you put him down he will follow you and jump up on the bed or couch and than jump up on you and climb his wqay back to your shoulder and just sit there as happy as can be. So I think I should rename him Polly and give him a cracker.

Second dog, my beagle will hide under the blanket of my bed and when you come in the room she will jump out and try to scare you. Than she gets all excited like look at me I am so cute and runs in circles until you leave the room again and than it all starts again.

Gotta love those dogs huh.
That is priceless! My foxhound Gary will stop at nothing to chase deer. One day, out on a hike along side a fairly fast creek, in the winter time...Deer killer see a herd across the river. Well despite chunks of ice and rapids, off he goes...into the river, fighting to swim across, up the other bank and zoomed after his prey. When he figures he has lost the battle, back he comes into the icy water and over to me. He was covered with ice! It hung from his belly, his face and tail and ears. He could barely walk he was so weighed down. I tossed the scoundrel into my car and took him home and thawed him out. I wish I had a picture because you could barely recognize him as a dog.

mastiffs360.com
Check out this link. Need I say anymore about my mischivious St.Bernard?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment