Friday, May 21, 2010

What is your pets name?


Answers:
Dakota he is a weimaraner
my dog's name is Oscar , %26 my cat is Snaps =)
Chrissy. She is a solid black cockapoo
Lucy!
My pets name is alfredo.
cat's name is lucy,
dog's name is jack
My dog, Eboneezer.
I have 2 cats; Mrs Grimsdale and Noodle. And very strange they are too!
Terra Blue Cuchi Cuchi "CHARO"
Terra Blue Jus Mis Behavin "NAUGHTY"
Honor Goldstorm Chaser "CHASE"
Truepenny Alizarin Crimson "ZARI"
Goldstorm I've Heard it All "RUMOR"
Rat=Lolah
Dog=Ginger
Fish=Gloria
My cat is called Benny and the other 1 is called Lil
kayan- dog guiness-dog teeny beeny baby-cat lola-chammealion
baby cause he acts like a baby kitten
I have a dog named Lucky; another dog named April; a stallion by the name of Aguila de la Noche; a gelding by the name of Bello Ricardo; and a cat by the name of Thunderpaws (we still call her "Kitten" even though she's 19 years old).
Sadie, a Border Collie. What's yours?
I have a black and white guinea pig named Zach, a black and white dutch rabbit named Oreo, and a black rabbit (dont know what breed) named Hershey (my little sis named him that..)

Im considering getting a Yorkie and naming her Roxy
my cocker spaniels name is- OREO
and
my poodles name is- Moxie
my horses name is- Monique
my cats were named Malcolm Abernathy Smith and Skeeter.
and my pekingneses name is Brutus.
dakota, boots, milo are the cats, patches is the dog, sassy is the ferret, spaz is the iguana, and zippy is the turtle.
i dont have any
Dogs: Wishbone, Cassie, Lexi
Birds: Kiwi, Coconut, Pistaccio
Fish: Daltry, Doyle
Sandy she is a golden retriever

She is da bomb!
i have a fish named Speedy
Angel Bear- Boston Terrier
Charlotte Chance- English Cocker Spaniel (black with some white spots)
Four parakeets- Duck Duck, Goose, Peter Pan, and Blue Jay
Dog, his name is finny!
DORA BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER IS SO IN LOVE WITH DORA THE EXPLORER SHE WANTED TO NAME THE DOG THAT LOL
his name is Magnum, after Magnum p.i. and a magnum of wine or a gun!! he is a 1 1/2 year old goldendoodle. great dog
My puppie's name is Fiona :)
My dogs name is Anya, u know like from the Anastasia movie
I have 2 min pins one named sugar one spice and I have a chihua named sassy because she likes to talk back to you. We also have a cat that gets into everything and her name is nosy

No comments:

Post a Comment