Monday, May 24, 2010

What kind of dog that stays 2 feet long and stay under 75 pounds?


Answers:
A Basset Hound.
I own three right now. They are the best dogs you could ask for.
They stay about 2 feet long or so and never normally weigh above 75 lbs.I've never heard of a Basset weighing over even 70 lbs.
Well, my nine year old Basset, he's sort of smaller than most and he weighs about 45 lbs, then my 3 yr old girl, man shes a pretty big set basset hound and weighs only 55 lbs. My other is just a 8 week old puppy.
But they are truly a wonderful, gorgeous, well behaved breed.
You can always go with a sheep dog or a sheep dog mix. My dog is a sheep dog/Lab mix(might have a couple of other types in there, im not sure) and she is about 55 lbs and around 2 feet long.
Daschund
a basset hound
West Highland Terrier
snoopy
Get a Rat Terrier they are the best kind of dog that you can get. Or maybe a Cocker Spaniel thay are real good dogs both are good with kids and both are good watch dogs.
miniature schnauzer
I would personally choose a chiuahua or a beagle but watch out for the few that grow to enormous sizes. Good luck!
-Lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment