Monday, May 24, 2010

What kind of dog is in the k-9 advantix commercial?

There's an adorable gray puppy in the commercial.the one where the dog is singing, and i really want to find out what kind of dog that is, any help?
Answers:
The really wrinkly one that is under the frontline sign is a blue Shar Pei puppy.
That is a yellow lab puppy and he is cute
A Golden retriever or something
I think its a labrador
I think the gray one is a weimaraner
lab
If you mean the gray dog with blue eyes, short hair, and floppy ears, it's called a Weimeraner. 50-65lb hunting dog, high energy, needs room to run, very driven.
its a yellow lab
there ain't no bugs on me! there aint no bugs on me! there may be bugs on some of you mugs, but there aint no bugs on me! heehee, thats what he sings! I love that commercial.

Its a yellow lab puppy (maybe he just looked gray on your tv?). yellow labs are often almost white in color, they are just called yellow labs.

No comments:

Post a Comment