Friday, May 21, 2010

What is Your Favorite Breed of Dog?

I don't know about you guys, but I love mix-breeds, Labs, and German Sheperds.
Answers:
Labs!
German Shepard
golden retrievers definately but then dalmations are nice to.

Yep crossbreads are great. Love the labradoodles.
i love chow chows and samoyeds the best
SAINT BERNARDS!THEY ROK!
I love all of the gentle dogs, but I myself have 4 Chihuahua's.
Golden retrievers and border collies
german sheperd
poodles
I like german sheperds too but i also like husky dogs.
German Shepherd. They are very smart and loyal.
Next would be a chocolate lab. Same loyalty and smart also.
I have a Doberman and I can't think of owning any other breed.
husky and German Shepherd mix.
I raise SAINT BERNARDS! I love them I have 17 of them matter of fact LOL


I think mix breeds and designer dogs is inhumane but that is my opinion
Rottweiller dogs are my favourite as I have had 2 and they are easy to train, loyal and very family protective as well as able to handle any situation on command. They are getting a bad rap due to the morons that sometimes buy them and use for their criminal ways. This is where you have to buy from a reputable breeder as they don't just sell anyone a dog...they check you out to make sure that you are able to be a responsible owner. My last one Jasmine was with me 13.5 years and she was truly amazing and friendly, but also very protective of anyone in our home and also for the neighbours too. All the neighbours and their kids loved her lots and she was always looking out for them as well as for us. So in my book the Rottweiller is away up there on the top dog list. I have had English Bulldogs, Poodles, Hounds and others, but as I said, Rottweiller is the one.
yorkie!!!
akitas are they are big fast powerful dogs very smart and loyal dogs the best guard dog i have ever saw
I am partial to Wiemeraners, great family dog, very smart,very easy to train, gentile, great with children and great hunters....I have a 4 year old female Wiemeraner , Shunka, she is one of the best friends that I have had, plus when I'm at work she takes my place at the home and protects the family.I payed good money 4 her, but if I could get another like her I'd pay double or triple..
I love all dogs. But I think I would have (becuase I can't have every single kind of dog,) a Norweigan Elkhound.
Short haired chihuahuas . absouloutly sweet and cute .
It depends how big the dog you want it in. But I would recommand a Bichon Frise because they don't shed and they are really playful.
OR
A Yorkie
I love all types of dogs but golden retrievers are my favorite.
I like Golden Retrievers and Basset Hounds.
i love pomerainians, collies, and papillons.
Chihuahua
I have 15 Chihuahuas
papillons %26 yorkies i have both :)
%26lt; %26lt; %26lt; %26lt; The proud, intelligent %26 beautiful Doberman Pinschers!!
Boxers!!! I just lost my 11 year old girl to cancer. She was the most loyal, lovable dog I have ever seen. She was fantastic with my little ones too!
Labs are my fav!!

No comments:

Post a Comment