Monday, May 24, 2010

What kind of Dog should i get?

My mom's friends friend has a maltese and a french poodle, she wants to give me one and she told me to chose one but i loves poodles and malteses and i just had my other toy poodle euthanized cuz it was sick and it died. so what should i get?? i want a poodle in memory of my other one and i wanna get a maltese becuase i love the long coat, but i still want both! cant have both just one!! HELP MEE PLEASE!!!
Answers:
well instead of focusing on which breed, focus on the dog itself. whats its personality like? is it nippy? friendly? ask your self these questions and compare the dogs personality. if you dont think the dog has the right personality that will suit you then get the other one. good luck! hope this helps!
So sorry that you lost your pet! It might be best to get a dog different than the one that died. I would get the maltese, and maybe later get anoither poodle.
here... the perfect solution.
A POODLE CROSSED WITH A MALTESE. haha not even kidding
Do you like both? Do they both like you? Let the dog chose you.
I'd go with the maltese, but I'm a little prejudice because I have my adorable maltese Cupcake sitting on my lap right now... Maltese have all the wonderful features a doggie could have.
Do the memory thing and keep searching Petfinders.com for a maltese to rescue.
a collie or greman sheaperd mix, thats my opinion though
get a chihuahua!!!
Maltese
some times it is better to get a different dog from the one you have try the other breed you might like it just as well as the poodle
buy both

No comments:

Post a Comment