Friday, May 21, 2010

What kind of dog do you have?


Answers:
Hi -
I have a nine year old Rhodesion Ridgeback cross - very sweet, abused as a pup and rescued from local pound.
I have an eleven year old (I call it a)small white yappy type dog - very cute, spry and rescued from rspca after it had been surrended by my husbands family
I have an eleven year old staffordshire bull terrier x Dingo - my baby, has separation anxiety and loves me madly (and vice versa)
I have a five year old cattle dog cross rescued from the rspca after our former housemate dumped him - wonderful dog
I have a nine year old Staffordshire Bull Terrier mix rescued after my husbands loser brother stopped caring for it
I have a five year old pure bred Staffordshire Bull Terrier adopted after it former owners handed it over - has epilepsy and very annoying dog at times but completely lovable.

Sorry if too much info - I love my dogs! (Also have a cat)
boxer
I have a staffordshire terrier, an american pitbull terrier, a rotti and a pit mix...they are so cuddly and cuteeee.
I have 2 Pit Bulls and a Pomchi (pomeranian chihuahua mix)
Purebred Blue Pitbull.
Boston Terrier
A very cute male chihuahua mix named Kipper. He is tan with black and white trim. Very loving, but he barks like crazy when someone walks through our yard, or comes to the door. He is 3 years old.
I have a 2 year old Black Lab.
She is the best dog I have ever owned.
She just happens to think she is a child %26 doesnt know its ok for her to sit on the floor. LOL
I have owned many breeds from German Shepherds, Chows, Akitas, Pekignese, Cattle dogs.lots lol.

Currently I have a wonderful Newfoundland mix name Onyx.

Thanks for an easy 2 points!!! :)
pom.
a bosten terrier and a half yorkie half chiwawwa!
miniature daschaund
2 dachshunds
I have a black lab and she is 8 years old.
I have 2 very adorable Yorkies. Also owned a Basset Hound, a black lab,and 2 Irish Setters.
a chihuahua and a japanese spitz.. how about you? :)
Two miniature schnauzers, but technically, they're not really dogs.

They're dirt worms...
I have a Bichon Frise named Dusty.
I have a pitbull that prissies when she walks and
a mix terrier that runs the show
a jack russell.
I have a cute Border Collie(smartest breed) Two beautiful Australian Shepherds one blue merle the other brindle
I have:
A chihuahua/rat terrier mix (from shelter)
A chihuahua/dachsund mix (found wild/sick)
A hairless chinese crested (abandoned by family member)
A mutt all the way!! The BEST way to go... they have the best personalities!!
American Pit Bull Terrier
a hotdog LOl dashound she color like a red fox and she loves her pic taken
sit right up when any one take the cam out so cute
her name is heidi and she 11years old and spoiled and she my baby
chihuahua and some mutt they said he was a terrier but he is way to big i think he is half pit half Dalmatian and Rottweiler
Two Bernese Mountain Dogs.

Very loving and fun dogs, great with kids.
I,ve got a female coyote x,(7) a Rottie,male(6) and Rottie Pit x ,male (5) hes my Rottie's son The female is truly the boss and only half the weight and size of them. They total almost 300 lbs.
half pit and half black lab
A Tosa Inu. He are so calm, gentle, loyal and pacient to all my family. Very powerfull dog. He麓s my family love.
I have an English Staffy - Dylan.

At the moment he is moping on a chair outside with a shower cap on his head, all sad and depressed coz he just had a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment