Friday, May 21, 2010

What is your Favorite Dog Breed?

This is a survey to see which is the most popular! you can put 1-3 and what you would name them!

EXAMPLE:

Beagel-Charlie
Answers:
Yorkie-Toby
Maltese-Genevieve
%26lt; %26lt; %26lt; %26lt; Doberman Pinschers! Desire, Velvet %26 Blazer. Other Dobies that have moved on to Rainbow Bridge, Susie, GeGe, Baron, Snoop, Omar,%26 Baron II
Labs
German Shepards
Bernese Mountain Dogs

I don't know about the names
This is a very bias answer but I have a Beagle/Pit mix and he's the most adorable dog with beautiful coloring! I get compliments everywhere I go. My dogs name Is Bud.
German Shepard
Rottweilers, they are great protectors of the home...
Those miniature dobermans are the coolest dogs ever. But i also love Jack Russel terriers.
Cocker Spaniel- Coco/ that is my dogs name and she is a cocker spaniel

Dashund-Rogo/ pernounced Raw-Go

snouzer ( I can't spell)- Zachy/ for a gray one

sorry I am not a good speller I am only 8
Golden Retrievers -Bailey %26 Ty-Logan
pitbull and Chihuahua thats what I have and they are both very loving
Bernese Mountain Dog=Charles

BLACK LAB=BOSTON
BOSTON TERRIER - They are the smartest dogs in the world. They don't shed at all unless they are about to have puppy's. They aren't yelpy and annoying and any name would fit. Mine are George %26 Cloe. Ther puppys are : Princess, Jewl, Lucky , Zeke, and Buster.
Golden Retriever..Scotty
Mutt........ He was all white fur.
Siberian Husky..Lucky
German Shepard..Cody

mmm.ever wrote the names together before...guess we all
liked the name ending in Y...Lol
1. Australian Shepherd. had a Misty getting a Maggie.
2. Siberian Husky....Dusty. A great dog but not for everyone. Very active.

Aussies get the prize for being the smartest dogs.
My 4-legged children..
Min-Pin - Jackson
Boxer Mix - Roscoe

My 4-legged granddog..
Cocker Spaniel - Jake
Smooth Dachshund: Spicer, Juliette, Cyrus, Penny

My all-time favorite breed!

Some weeks ago, I was sitting on the sofa with Cyrus (my black %26 tan smooth Dachshund) and we were looking through a catalog together. I found a picture of a Dachshund dressed in a hot-dog costume -- a foam-rubber bun, and a yellow "mustard" rope along his back. I showed it to Cyrus and told him "Did you ever wonder why some dogs attack their humans? Well, THIS is why!"

Cyrus has his dignity -- but he is not nearly so sensitive to slights as his Uncle Spicer was.
Jack russell- Rutherford!!!!!...
Rescue Dog -- Paddy
Golden Retriever -- Roxy. aka Roo-Roo because she runs like a kangaroo.
english staffy
Giant Schnauzer (Black) Belle
Miniture Schnauzer (black)(black %26 silver) cocoa
Mini Australian Shepherd-Peso
Sheltie-Pete

(assuming they are boys)
Boxers
Samoyed
Golden Retriever
Collie
Boxers (I have 2, Valentine and Brodie)

No comments:

Post a Comment