Friday, May 21, 2010

What is your favorite dog breed?

i like german shepherds best.
Answers:
I am an avid sighthound fan - Afghan Hounds, Salukis, Borzois, Greyhounds, Ibizan Hounds, Pharoah Hounds... the long, sleek, elegant look reminds me of nobility. They are regal and intelligent, but they are often very independent and not suited for the average dog owner.
Westie's

Siberian Huskies

Jack Russells

Pugs
Silky Terriers- I have a male- his name is Tucker and he is a year old--HE ROCKS MY WORLD!!

they are def. the best
rotties!! all the way!!! they are great dogs!
I am partial to the mutts, myself. I have two, so of course, I would be.
As far as pure breds go...Goldens. They are just so happy. I like shepherds as well.
I have a hard time picking just one.

I think Shepherds are the sweetest dogs. I adored the one I use to take care of at the clinic I worked as a tech for.

I also like Pembroke Welsh corgis. They're very hardy, protective an energetic dogs.

Shih Tzu's are the cutest puppies... they just have the sweetest puppy faces you can't say no to.

I also adore the long haired Dauchshund (red)

mutts are awesome. for some reason- I've always found mutts to be the smartest dogs than most purebreds.
Golden Retrievers
my favorite dog breed is the great dane
American Pit Bull Terrier
Doberman
Rottweiler
American Staffordshire Terrier
Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Tosa Inu
Dogo Argentino
English Bull Terrier
Cane Corso
and, last but NOT least, mutts.
Pugs! I can't stand how cute they are!
Bulldogs (all Bulldog breeds ) , Bull Terrier , Pit Bulls ,Staffordshire Bull Terrier (both breeds ), Boxers , Bullmastiff , Mastiff, Cane Carso, Boerbel.


But to be honest .I love all Dogs . Every Breed has his own Charme
I love all dogs and there are so many different breeds, I'm afraid that I can't pick just one. It doesn't matter if it's a purebred dog or a mixed breed dog. I love them just the same :-)
I like german shepherds too but now I have discoverd the Queensland Heeler. They are intelligent, loving, funny, and loyal. I must admit, he was a hard one to get to know, but when we found each other it was forever.
We have a poodle and two cockapoos. They are the most loveable and loving dogs I've ever met. They are very smart too. German Shepherds are very good guard dogs and I like them too. My actual preference used to be Cocker Spaniels, but now it's our dogs, Poodles and Cockapoos, you should meet them. They're awesome!
Dobermans, Dobermans and more Dobermans. They are the best....loving, loyal, smart and gorgeous, esp. with their ears and tails done.
my favorite breeds are my current dogs breeds, which are: border collie/australian shepherd/newfoundland, and lhasa apso/terrier, and wolf/husky/chow. But i love other breeds too! :)
Australian cattle dog's,there quiet unless you NEED to know something.Smart,my dog gives high fives will turn right or left on command and stays, I mean really stay not for 2 seconds but an hour if need for some weird reason.And a Frisbee maniac.She will out run most dogs and out swim a lab.Great with kids and loyal as can be.AKA blue Heeler.but they can't be locked up they thrive on physical activity she goes everywhere with me.
The beagle, I like them because no matter how old they get they still look like a puppy. Especially if they are a tri-colored beagle.
%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; That's mine, The proud, beautiful %26 intelligent Doberman Pinschers!!!
unfortunately I've never owned a dog so I can't speak from personal experience. Maybe thats a good thing, though, because I might be too biased towards the dog(s) breed(s) that I own. Rather, being as objective as I can (from what I've observed and learned), I'd say my favorite dog breed depends on the characteristic(s) and needs on which I am basing my judgments. After all, different dog breeds are desirable for different purposes. (Note: I am not by any means a dog expert but I love dogs and know some things about the ones I mention)

Here goes:
Small home/apartment: a cute pug (adorable and very friendly and social...I was a stranger to a pug in my friend's apartment and he was very very friendly with me) or chihuahua (active and cute)

No allergies: poodle

Bigger home: golden retriever or labrador retriever

Playing or training: golden retriever, labrador retriever, pit bull (yes I know they have a bad reputation but they can be great to train if you do it right and are very playful)

Less barking (or so I've heard): golden retriever, whippet

This is a really difficult question. Its really hard to pick just one breed. I suppose if I really had to do it though, it would be a tossup between golden retriever and labrador retriever (assuming allergies are not an issue). Otherwise I'll stick with a poodle.
i like daschund hounds, there smart good looking little dogs.
ever heard of spudz mackenzie? chico from next friday? its the bull terrier baby
goldens, rotties, shepherds, akitas, and pit bulls
TOY TERRIERS all the way !!
but i must admit i also love the CHIAUAH (i think its spelt that way) TOY TERRIERS are sweet but extreemly loyal and protective of their owners and property... and they can pack a nasty bite !!!
%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; this is my TOY TERRIER her name is ANGEL/ she is protective and loyal but will never bite
The Chihuahua, they are mean little creatures, but the most loving to their family. I don't know what I would do without one in my life.

They are small enough to go anywhere you go. Just to let people know; there is no such thing as teacup, pocket size ect... Those are just adjectives to make people want them more. They are all TOY nothing else, nothing special like teacup. Sorry to bust your bubbles :) They range anywhere from 1lb up to 10lbs. Yes, you heard me right 1 lb. We had a one pounder, they have so many health problems that small so honestly don't purposely buy one that small.

Once I read an article that the chihuahua was the number one feared dog of burglars. They say that the bigger dogs have a bigger bite, but you kick them and they go away and hide. The Chihuahua kick them and they come back even more mad and never stop barking. I was like awesome, my house is protected with 3 of them burglar alarms...lol
Shih tzu
German Shepherds
Bernese Mountain Dogs
New Zealand Huntaway
German Shepherd
Great Dane

Love BIG dogs!!
Yorkies (for their adorable looks and feisty but gentle spirits), Long-hair Chihuahuas (brave, loyal, and cuter than the short coats), and last but certainly not least, Biewer Terriers (or the Tri-colored German Yorkie). They are adorable, and often calmer and more loving than (SOME) regular Yorkies. (Also WAY more expensive!%26lt;LOL)
i like daschunds.. if that's the correct spelling.. haha..
I'm a Chihuahua Lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment