Friday, May 21, 2010

What is your favorite pet?

Tell me story about pets.
Answers:
i had a lot pets for many years my first pet when i was a child was a goldfish, then, i had a Terrier male dog called Spike, then i had a 3 Oscar fish before 5 years. after a few months i made an outside fish pond, and after a year i had another fish Tank and i use it as a reef aquarium, and then after a year i replaced my very large Oscars with small discus fish and a school of neon tetra fish in a planted aquarium, at the same time i bought my lovely female cooker spaniel i named her Lota, and before 9 months i had my Green Iguana... so now my basement is like a zoo.
I love Austrailian shepards and Austrailian cattle dogs (heelers). Both are very well behaved, great with children, active, and low maintenance. Fits my life style very well. Beautiful animals even if they are mixed. They train easily. I had my blue heeler/lab mix for 2 years and got him when he was 4 months. By 6 months old I had him going to his kennel when I told him to go to his "room". These dogs are smart and keep your life very interesting. They adore attention and will protect you when needed. About to adopt another aussie x/rott mix. Point is, Aussie's are great dogs.
My favorite pet is my little Yorkie, Lexi. She is so adorable and lovable. She is so tiny, she only weights 1.5 pounds. She is going to be celebrating her first birthday on the 26 of this month. I'm planning on making her a "doggie cake".
i had a pet .it was a doggy. he was a alsasian dog .
Bar none -- dogs. More specifically, cocker spaniels. I have 4 rescued/adopted cockers -- their stories would be way too much to post here!! They're the BEST!!
My dog definatly!!! We have been to so many dog shows and a few weeks ago won best in show! =) I love him to bits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment