Monday, May 24, 2010

What kind of dog should i get?

My dog died yesterday and i am teribly upset. He was a minurature collie. I am trying to figure out what kind of dog to get now. I want a dog that is playful but really cute and i think i want a small dog. I was thinking a teacup yorkshire terrier. What do u think?
Answers:
I think my rottweiler would make a quick snack out of a teacup yorkie.
personally, i like labs or basset hounds!
you should so get a black or brown pug! that would be so cute! if it is a girl name it massie! if its a boy name it max! dont you think that would be cute?
hm . .
-welsh corgi
-pomeranian
-wiener
-terrier
yorkshire already is small enough just try a regular yorkie. also, westies are not bad also scottie!
well i need more info. I like chihuahuas and minpins.
a hot dog becuse their not to long and not to short=)


and always follow the rules u just have to get to no it for at least 1 weeks
whatever kind of dog you get wont make up for the first one but i like the little taco bell dog they just seem playful and it dont cost a arm and leg to take of
Use a Dog Breed Selector search engine.

You can fill out a online survey and it will determine the best dog breed based on your preferred attributes. Such as size, intelligence, grooming needs. Try the link below.
A yorkie would be good!
I think that dog is a very good choice, they're cute and very active. If you're not sure I have 2 Shih-Tzus and they're great...
I know what it's like to feel that void.. and to want to fill it with another puppy. Be careful and don't give in to the first pair of eyes that you see.

I got a papillon after my Australian Shephard passed away. I've grown up with all sorts of dogs my whole life, but I can say I've never been so in love with a dog in my life.

He's 4.5 pounds, which is a little small for the breed. They range from 5 to 10 pounds on average. They're fun, smart, agile, energetic, and CUTE. They're hardy and can put up with almost anything anyone can throw at them. They travel well, they learn quickly, they're great companion animals.

Papillons are often the breed that wins the smallest categories of obedience and agility contests. They are trained as assistance animals. They're social, outgoing and just a heck of a lot of fun.

Consider, if you will, that teacups of any kind are usually VERY fragile, prone to a whole BUNCH of medical problems and are so easy to break! They need a lot of SPECIAL care. I don't recommend buying anything that's advertised as "teacup".

Yorkies are okay. They're a little timid... and they bark. And bark. And bark and bark and bark and bark. They also require a lot of grooming. They mat and tangle pretty easily. They tend to be very territorial, too.

Chihuaha's are an okay choice for a small dog, but they have their own problems. They're often shy, territorial and noisy, but grooming is easy! Even on the long-hairs and those are cuuuute.

Do your research on the small dogs. Many have special needs. Pomeranians are a grooming nightmare. Schiperke's never ever ever stop. They go on forever. Poodles are yappy shakey creatures.
beagles
i think that u should get a black lab. my mom thinks a minature dauchsund.
i like daschund hounds. i have a 5 year old dapple doxie named,"Juicy Fruit." hes such good man, i just love him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment