Friday, May 21, 2010

What is your favorite type of dogs?

i love every typy of dogs i want to know what type of dog is the most comon picked
Answers:
i love labs. i think they are very smart, easy to train and are very loveable.

i would not suggest tiny dogs cause in my opinion i persionaly think they can be too noisy.

I think it is also a great idea to adopt one from a shelther rather than a pet store.

I hope i helped
Siberian huskies!
Any dog that is adopted from a shelter or the pound is my favorite.

I like mixed breeds, Great Danes, and those French Bulldogs.
Quiet ones! But if I was going to get a new dog, I would pick a mutt of mostly any kind, mutts are always the best, calm dogs.
American Pit Bull Terrier, Miniature Pinscher, Doberman Pinscher, German Pinscher %26 a Weimariner-All very gorgeous dogs!
German Shepard

smart as hell, great running partner with a loving and very unique personality.
yorkie or sheltie
Australian Shepard
samoyeds
Labs, Huskies or Eskimos, and Pugs . :D
My favorites are Boxers, Great Danes, Golden Retrievers, English Bulldogs, Pugs , Rottweilers and Irish Setters.
Personally, I love English Springer Spaniels, Labs, German Shepards, and any other medium-large dog. They are very protective and they have great personalities!!
Golden retrievers are probably the most popular, but I don't like them.
My absolute favorite dog breed is the American Pit Bull Terrier. I also love ALL dogs, but large short haired dogs with a medium energy level tend to be my favorite.
Im am a dog lover I love any dog but my favorite dog is a pitbull.
I absolutely love Golden Retrievers, they are awesome family dogs.
I love labs they're soo cute and playful
The best dog for me is one with drive.One that love to play ,to please , to be with you. My favorite is German shepherd dog , but like any other breed there is some good one and some bad one !
wiener dogs!!
I have alot of favorites.I like Pitbulls, Golden Retrievers, Weiner Dogs, Beagles,%26 Labradors
I love all dogs but labs are my favorite. Black labs to be specific.
Hi There! I love my Shih Tzu! She is good for absolutely nothing but loving me unconditionally. She doesn't care if I brushed my teeth, took a shower after working outside for a couple of hours, combed my hair, shaved my legs, or put on make up. She doesn't even care if I gain a few pounds or spend all day in my gown playing games on the computer. She just wants me to love her and she graces me with the same devotion. I am a 58 year old grandmother and have been married for 37 years. I don't enjoy that kind of devotion from the man I married. Hope I never have to make a choice!!! (Just Kidding).

No comments:

Post a Comment